This page includes a list of the main podcasts that enlighten my day. Some require you to focus due to technical terms, some others are very easy to listen and are great to be used as background.
The following sections also includes an RSS feed with the latest article to easily jump over and listen to them.
Bookmark this page, and make sure to provide feedback and review to this great hosts.
SyntaxFM – https://syntax.fm/
This is a must follow, to keep yourself updates on latest technology and keep yourself up to speed with the industry.
Great podcast aimed at Frontend technologies and methodology. This is part of the devchat.tv group and it is a very easy to listen podcast due to its Panel/Guest based approach.
The RSS feed is not currently working, but the latest podcast can be found on the linked website (next to the title)
Being freelance – beingfreelance
This podcast is not related to tech specifically, but most of the hosts are usually part of creating indistry, and I always find myself learn something new. It could be about organizing myself, trusting in myself, or just enjoy learning other people success.
Very simple to listen podcast, great to listen during walk or when you want to relax.
- by It’s quite a winding route that’s taken Marcelle to be known as a fashion photographer. But from working in shops on London’s Oxford Street as a teenager, now her photos can be seen in those windows instead.Marcelle did lots of work for free early on but it built a network, a portfolio and a reputation […]
- by Kyle left agency life and started his self-employed journey working with friends as a collective. 8 years on though, he’d built his own name through hosting meet-ups and speaking at events to the point where it made sense to go solo.From small meet-ups he ended up speaking on some of the biggest stages with the […]
- by When Korean Hyunjin, or ‘Jenna’ as she’s also known, met her American husband, she moved to be with him and needed to find work in small town USA.Whilst blogging tips about international relationships, Jenna found readers started to approach her for help with their own written English requirements like cover letters and applications. Her freelance […]
Devmode.fm – devMode.fm
devMode.fm is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to the tools, techniques, and technologies used in modern web development. Each episode, we have a cadre of hosts discussing the latest hotness, pet peeves, and technologies we use every day. We all come from a Craft CMS background, but we’ll be focusing on other cool frontend development technologies as well.
- by Andrew Welch, Ryan IrelanOn this standup, Ryan & I discussed options for the new version of the nystudio107.com website: Nuxt, Next, Astro, Svelte, or Remix, and the pros and cons of these various options.
- by Andrew Welch, Ryan Irelan, Ben Croker, Matt SteinOn this episode, we have Randy Fay, the maintainer and benevolent dictator of the DDEV project, which aims to make local development for PHP-based projects a breeze for individuals and teams.
- by Andrew Welch, Ryan IrelanOn this episode, we talk with Shawn “swyx” Wang all about developer relations aka devrels, and what their critical role at a tech-based company entails.
Indie Hackers – https://www.indiehackers.com/podcast
This podcast will connect with developers who are sharing the strategies and revenue numbers behind their companies and side projects. Great to listen to gain knowledge of Successful stories, and help you plan your career.
- by Indie HackersHello fellow hackers, I want to bring your attention to one of the best growth hacks out there at the moment for your SaaS: Cold emails. I've been using…
- by Indie HackersHello everyone, I wasn't sure how to address this, but long story short, I'm a jack of all trades. I can code, design, do marketing, etc. But the issue…
- by Indie HackersI've created lots of different products over the years: PDF how-to guides aimed at all different audiences/industries, podcasts, apps, and physical prod…