This page includes a list of the main podcasts that enlighten my day. Some require you to focus due to technical terms, some others are very easy to listen and are great to be used as background.
The following sections also includes an RSS feed with the latest article to easily jump over and listen to them.
Bookmark this page, and make sure to provide feedback and review to this great hosts.
SyntaxFM – https://syntax.fm/
This is a must follow, to keep yourself updates on latest technology and keep yourself up to speed with the industry.
Great podcast aimed at Frontend technologies and methodology. This is part of the devchat.tv group and it is a very easy to listen podcast due to its Panel/Guest based approach.
The RSS feed is not currently working, but the latest podcast can be found on the linked website (next to the title)
Being freelance – beingfreelance
This podcast is not related to tech specifically, but most of the hosts are usually part of creating indistry, and I always find myself learn something new. It could be about organizing myself, trusting in myself, or just enjoy learning other people success.
Very simple to listen podcast, great to listen during walk or when you want to relax.
- by From designing for his buddies to speaking at events all over the world, Aaron’s been riding the freelance wave for more than two decades now, and it’s going well.With speaking gigs, his ‘Big Three’ retainers, a stream of other freelance work, his own merch shop and the thriving product business he co-founded, Aaron’s got a […]
- by Salma made her first $3 online by selling a digital planner on Etsy. As she worked to grow that product-based business, Salma fell in love with design and began developing her skills. In time, she built a portfolio and a second, service-based business.Salma chats to Steve about setting up processes, staying organised and using content […]
- by When his wife became ill and his employer wouldn’t offer paid leave, Adrian gave up his job to care for her and their two young sons. And that’s where his freelance journey began.Now with more than a decade of experience behind him, Adrian knows that there will always be challenges ahead. But with passion, joy […]
Devmode.fm – devMode.fm
devMode.fm is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to the tools, techniques, and technologies used in modern web development. Each episode, we have a cadre of hosts discussing the latest hotness, pet peeves, and technologies we use every day. We all come from a Craft CMS background, but we’ll be focusing on other cool frontend development technologies as well.
- by Andrew Welch, Patrick HarringtonPatrick “Honeydew” Harrington & Andrew record another devMode standup streamed live on YouTube, where we talk about a website that Andrew’s brought back from the dead as a favor to a friend that’s a favor to a friend.
- by Andrew Welch, Patrick HarringtonWe talk with Dr. Thomas Anthony from Distilled / SearchPilot about how a scientific approach to SEO A/B testing gives you results, not incense and tarot cards.
- by Patrick Harrington, Andrew WelchPatrick & Andrew record another devMode standup streamed live on YouTube, focusing the conversation around the idea of using your skills and interests to make your own product.
Indie Hackers – https://www.indiehackers.com/podcast
This podcast will connect with developers who are sharing the strategies and revenue numbers behind their companies and side projects. Great to listen to gain knowledge of Successful stories, and help you plan your career.
- by Indie HackersAirtable's incoming webhooks are great. For developers and low-code aficionados alike, this feature makes Airtable more programable and helpful. We want…
- by rss.appHere is the list of all the services I use to kickstart my products for free!
- by Morning BrewHe said the company has to have a better vision for its employees
- How to use REST Client with Laravel authentication token 25/02/2021
- How to use VueJs 3 – Custom event declaration 30/11/2020
- How to use Props in VueJs 29/11/2020
- How to fix git error “fatal: bad object HEAD” 270 views
- How to setup SQL server with Entity Framework using .NET CORE 251 views
- How to catch the body of an AXIOS error 193 views
- How to Create a Database migration with Entity Framework 95 views
- Phaser Game Part 1: Set up Node Js Server and PhaserJs 74 views