Name: Simone Cuomo
Extra information: Ask google, it knows everything
I have always believed that I would be an economist and focused all my studies in Business and Economics. My turn into Web Development has been quite unexpected and I have been surprised since then of how much I was able to achieve with hard work and by self learning.
I am currently spending my day to day Mentoring developers, Auditing code base, provide architecture services and last but not least, Developing high performance and reliable Web Applications and PWAs.
In addition to my experience in the Front End world, I also had the possibility to learn a variety of different technologies such as .NET, SQL, Powershell, Laravel. This different skills provide me a good and strong understanding of the web development environment. I currently focus on VueJs (my framework of choice), Accessibility, AWS services,Responsive design and development of Progressive Web Application.
Being a “self thought”, has helped me realise the importance of good mentors and colleagues. My aim is to be able to produce good content (blog posts, video, audio) and be able to invest even more time to help aspiring developers in getting in love with this industry.
- How to deploy from Git to your Shared host using CircleCI 15/07/2020
- How to use CSS Animations 04/04/2020
- CSS3 Transition vs CSS3 Animations 26/03/2020
- How to setup SQL server with Entity Framework using .NET CORE 337 views
- How to fix git error “fatal: bad object HEAD” 330 views
- How to deploy Phaser 3 to Cloud using AWS Amplify 251 views
- Phaser Game Part 1: Set up Node Js Server and PhaserJs 240 views